1) What has been the hardest/ most shocking cultural difference you have experienced since coming to the US?
I cannot find the kind of food that I like to eat. I also find it very strange how Americans often eat while they walk on the street and when they are riding the bus in public. In my country this is very rude. I would never eat a McDonalds meal on the bus!!
2) What cultural difference might be the hardest/ most shocking for a foreigner visiting your country?
I don't know what would a foreigner find shocking. Maybe they would surprised at how we speak so indirectly. In my country it is rude to speak bluntly and directly, so we give little hints in conversation to say what we really mean. I think Americans might find this very different from their culture.
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment